Changes at the HBR 2019
1. The HBR will host the 36th Varsity Women's Lightweight Boat Race on 30th March 2019. Racing will begin at 13:00. The full schedule will be posted separately.
2. Parking - Unfortunately there will be no dedicated parking for HBR spectators this year. Parking near to the river is extremely limited. Spectators are strongly advised to use public transport to access Henley. The railway station is only a short walk from the river.
3. Facilities - Unfortunately there are no spectator facilities on Temple Island Meadows or on the tow-path this year.
4. Prize-giving will take place at Upper Thames Rowing Club at the end of racing.
5. Relocation - In the event of a need to relocate the Varsity Lightweight Boat Race will be relocated to Dorney Lake. As was the case last year, vehicular access to Dorney Lake will be severely restricted. Details will be posted on the 27th/28th March if this becomes necessary.More