Alternative Venue

In the event of adverse weather conditions, the 2017 Henley Boat Races will be relocated to an alternative venue.

A decision will be taken at the beginning of race week and posted here.

Any decision to relocate will reflect prevailing river conditions and advice from the Environment Agency. A decision would be expected no later than the Tuesday of Race Week.

 

Follow us on Twitter

With 5 weeks to go until the Henley Boat Races, the new Women's trophy is ready! @CUWBC_lwts @OUWLRC @CULRC… https://t.co/pF0JwwEXyN

RT @cuwbc: All of our crews are looking forward to a busy weekend of fixtures. Full details on our website: https://t.co/uGXAS2qD4M https…

RT @rschambers10GB: I'm proud to have played a part in some of the best rowing races in history. FISA you have made the wrong decision. No…